We warmly invite panel and paper submissions across the field of Psychological Anthropology. We encourage panel submissions, but will also accept a limited number of individual papers, which will be arranged into cohesive panels by the ENPA conference team. Submissions by students are also welcome.
Each session includes 5 x 20 minute presentation slots, and 20 minutes for open discussion. Possible formats are:
– 5 papers + 20 min discussion
– 4 papers, discussant, + 20 min discussion
We also encourage submissions beyond conventional paper panels, e.g. flash presentation sessions, open mic sessions.
Please submit your session/paper by 1 December, 2019 via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Notifications by the review panel will be sent by 31 January, 2020.
Panel submission should include:
– general abstract, max 250 words
– abstract for each of the 4-5 papers, max 250 words
– name, institutional affiliation and email of all participants (chair/s, presenters, discussant)
Individual paper submissions should include:
– abstract, max 250 words
– name, affiliation and email