The first conference of the ENPA, organised remotely in collaboration with the University of Helsinki, was a huge success.
We are already looking forward to the next one in 2023, and are looking for a team (1-3 people) to become the main hosts and organisers.
Teams should apply with CVs and a blurb (200 words) by 28 February, 2022 to info(at)enpanthro.net.
Description of responsibilities:
- Recruitment of the conference team
- Designing a conference theme in collaboration with the ENPA Board
- Creating a conference website in collaboration with the ENPA Board
- Financial planning and applying for funding as required
- Organising the conference (hybrid/in-house/online; online platforms; registration process; scheduling, etc.)
- Conference and funding report