The European Network for Psychological Anthropology (ENPA) is inviting nominations for the first annual ENPA Prize for a published paper in psychological anthropology. The prize committee will be looking to highlight an article of special significance in its field, which could be, for example, making a valuable contribution to existing debates, taking a bold approach or drawing attention to an important but marginalised field of study.
- Published between 1 January and 31 December, 2021
- In any field of psychological anthropology
- Include a short letter of nomination from a member of ENPA (self-nominations accepted) that highlights the contribution of the article
- Deadline for submissions: 20 June, 2022, via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Winner of the prize will be announced at the ENPA network meeting, at EASA 2022